As in previous years, various bonuses will also be paid to women this 2023 regardless of their occupation.
In most bonds you have to apply while in the minority it is enough to meet certain conditions.
The bonuses and subsidies that women can receive are:
Universal Guaranteed Pension (PGU)
Aimed at women over 65 regardless of whether they are retired or working. The amount delivered is $193,917 each month, although this will be adjusted in February based on the 2022 Consumer Price Index (CPI).
The requirements to apply are:
- Membership in the socio-economic section of vulnerability up to 90%, considering only the population aged 65 or over.
- Proof of 20 years of residence in Chile, from the age of 20.
- Have lived in Chile for at least four years in the last 5 years before applying for benefits.
- Have a base pension of less than $1,048,200
- You don’t need to be retired; that is, you can receive remuneration if you work.
This advantage is obtained after registering by entering the RUT in this link. Also, if you want to check if you are a potential PGU beneficiary, enter this link.
This year the IFE Employment is extended, a salary contribution that is paid to those who sign a contract with a new employer after a month of unemployment.
The amount delivered goes up to $300,000 and can be received by workers whose salary is $1,230,000 or less.
To apply, enter this link with your unique password. Payment begins two months after enrollment.
The subsidy protects
This benefit provides $200,000 to female workers, whether employed or self-employed, for each son or daughter under the age of five.
The money is delivered for up to three months, provided that the requirements are met. In the case of mothers of children under the age of two, the allowance is paid if they do not have a nursery guaranteed by their employer.
The specific requirements to access this benefit are:
- That the working mother works regardless of modality.
Meet the following minimum contributions:
- Employees must have four registered social security contributions in the last 12 months prior to the application, one of these four contributions being from the month preceding the application.
- Self-employed workers must have contributed as self-employed in the 2021 income operation, with total or partial contributory contribution, or in good standing with four contributions (health and AFP) in the last 12 months, with the last month of contributions before the application.
It is a benefit provided to all families, primarily to women. It is not necessary to apply, although it is necessary to respect the acceptance of the invitation to participate in one of the Chile Securities and Opportunities programs (Families, Abriendo Caminos, Calle o Vínculos).
The Children’s Bonus is a benefit that all biological or adoptive mothers obtain once they turn 65 and retire.
The amount that will be received begins to generate profitability from the moment the child is born. This is equivalent to 10% of 18 minimum monthly incomes, considering the month in which the child was born, and $165,000 for those born before July 1, 2009.
Youth employment subsidy
This benefit is intended for all young people aged between 18 and 24 who work and who belong to the 40% of the most vulnerable according to the Social Register of Families (RSH).
You can apply all year round by entering this link. Payment is made on the last working day of the month.
Basic Family Bonus
It is a benefit intended for all families and people who find themselves in a situation of extreme poverty and who are part of Chile Securities and Opportunities.
The amount disbursed is 85% of the difference between the extreme poverty line value ($45,572) and the monthly per capita income.